Chicken fingers are a favorite for many kids (and adults!). Plus, making them with your family can be fun. Your kids will love eating them and you’ll love how easy they are to make. Purchase chicken cutlets from your Meat & Seafood Department and ask them to prep them to make it even simpler. All you need is flour, salt, eggs, Corn Chex Cereal, garlic powder and your go-to dipping sauces, like honey mustard, ranch and ketchup. Grab your kids and get started!
Chex Mix Chicken Fingers Recipe
1 c flour
¼ t + ½ t salt
4 c corn Chex Cereal, finely crushed
2 t garlic powder
1 ½ lb thin chicken cutlets
3 shallow dishes
- Pre-heat oven to 400°
- Set out three shallow dishes. In the first dish, combine flour and ¼ t salt. In the second dish, whisk eggs. And in the third dish combine crushed Chex, garlic powder and ½ t salt.
- Cover chicken in flour mixture, shaking off excess
- Dip chicken into egg, then Chex Mix mixture
- Place chicken on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Repeat steps 3-5 with each piece of chicken
- Bake 15 min or until golden brown. Flip half-way through baking process to ensure chicken is crispy on both sides
- Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauces